Thursday, August 5, 2010

Revelation

I realized last week after your Papi went on and on your birthday week about not being able to accept that we do not know for sure why you died, and how he doesn't understand why there are not definitive answers, that I'm ok with that.....WOW! I'm ok that with that?! Or at least I think I am, haha.

As much as I would like to think knowing why would change things....it doesn't. The facts don't change; you are gone....you shouldn't be gone.....and you are gone....

So I can keep searching for answers that will never be available to me on this earth....I can keep one on searching until I'm in Heaven with you....the one place that holds the answers. But I know it won't matter, because I will be with you again....this time forever....and that's ALL that will matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment