Sunday, September 19, 2010

Held in the Light

As a mother I never thought I would be able to be held by my child....I'm supposed to hold them and bring them comfort, right?!

As I listened to the speaker this weekend talking about renewing my mind, she discussed how to erase and replace....take the negative thoughts that keep us chained down and stop them then erase them.....most importantly replace.....she spoke of picturing and feeling the heavenly light and love pour down over you....replacing all the darkness....

Then I could see it, you my Luke, hold your sissy and I in your light and love. I have such a clear image of holding your sister and this radiant white light shower us in warmth.....It is with a calm and love that only God, you and Heaven could provide.....

You can hold us right here on Earth in your love....how lucky am I, that I had this beautiful boy to pour his love over me and his sister her on Earth from above, and be waiting with open arms for us when we return to Heaven.....Wow! Thank you Luke.....thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment